martedì 18 novembre 2008

Jean Paul of Italy - band of the week!

Jean Paul of Italy - band of the week!
http://www.myspace.com/jeanpaulagnesod

< Jean Paul Agnesod is the second Italian musician that I have featured as a band of the week. I am primarily amazed by his talent with the guitar. You simply have to go to his myspace and see how he has converted a beer keg into a reverb chamber that is connected to his Vox.

Not only is Jean Paul an amazing musician but he has written two books for those wanting to learn to play the guitar, "Guitar method Rock and Heavy" and "Guitar Method - Tapping and Hammer On" exercizes.

Check out this list of the gear he uses for his music:

My Gear - Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Mexico - Fender Stratocaster Japan - Squier Stratocaster Japan - Gibson Nighthawk - Pedals: Boss SD-1 - Boss DS-1 - Boss CH-1 - Boss DD-3 - Boss LS-2 - Visual Sound H2O - DOD 308 - Zoom G2 - Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff - Electro-Harmonix Big Muff - Proel Volume pedal - Excel EX-600 Wah wah pedal - Montani Looper - Amps: 2 Vox Cambridge 15w - Roland Jazz chorus JC-120 - Marshall Jcm900 Head with Cabinet 1960b 4x12

I only know what about a third of that stuff even is! Those of you who come to this page often know that I feature a wide variety of musicians and I think Jean Paul is truly one of a kind. Even if it is not your particular style, you have to admit the talent that this man possesses. I love it!

Visit his myspace, do a friend request, buy his CD. Enjoy!

"I am happy to tell you that you are my featured artist of the week. With only your music on my player, your pic surrounded by a scrolling marquee and a clickable link for people to buy you CD, I hope that more people in the United States become familiar with you. I also wrote a short blog about you. Feel free to come by and leave a comment on the page or the blog or both or whatever!

I am happy to showcase your amazing guitar skills! >

♪♪ GAYLA ♪♪
promoting good musicians in myspace"
http://www.myspace.com/cardpoet
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=200959163&blogID=449370206

Nessun commento: